Nebraska Truck Driving Jobs
At JTL Truck Driver Training we know great Class A CDL Training is the first step toward obtaining a commercial driver’s license. We also understand that ultimately, every student’s end goal is to have a new career after graduation. Our staff has built a Job Placement program that connects students with different jobs and opportunities across the U.S. Some of our students even have job offers before graduation!
Can JTL help me get hired after graduation?
Are you interested in dry van, refrigerated, or flatbed truck driving? Local or over-the-road? JTL has built trucking industry connections with some of the best companies across the U.S. and we are committed to helping students find a career that fits their interests.
What are the benefits of using JTL Truck Driver Training’s employment assistance program?
- We have over 12 OTR Companies that are currently hiring our students.
- We have placed students with over 80 local companies.
- Many of the companies we work with offer benefits such as health, dental, and 401K programs.
- You may be able to pre-hire with one of several companies if you meet their qualifications. These are offers of employment – you are not obligated to accept the job.
- Several of the major truck lines we work with reimburse tuition at a rate of $100.00 to $250.00 per month up to the full cost of our training program.