Helping CDL Students Find Their Trucking Career
JTL Truck Driver Training has spent a great deal of time establishing relationships with some of the nation’s best carriers. We work with companies who offer great starting wages and provide excellent benefits to their employees. We work with well-known companies such as Werner, TMC, Hill Brothers, Schneider, Swift, Stevens Transport, Keim TS, US Xpress, TransAm, Crete Carrier, and May Trucking, just to name a few. In working with truck driving companies, we are able to give our graduates several options for the type of truck driving career they would like to have.
Trucking Carriers Hiring Our Graduates
Questions to Ask Trucking Companies
Starting a new career as a professional truck driver is exciting! Due to the high demand for drivers, there will be several different career opportunities for you to choose from after your graduate. It is important to make sure you are asking these important questions before choosing a company to work for:
- What are the company’s home-time policies?
- What can I expect my daily schedule to look like?
- What type of benefits does your company provide to employees?
- What will my on-the-job training look like?
- Are there any specific company policies I need to aware of?
- What does your company’s healthcare coverage look like?
- Do you offer new driver sign-on bonuses?
- What are the promotion opportunities for loyal employees?
- What is my earning potential for this position?
Join us for Recruiter Events
Be sure to keep an eye on our Event Calendar for upcoming recruiter events. Representatives from different carriers will come to our campus, or present virtually, about career opportunities with their company. Students are given the chance to ask questions about job opportunities, benefits, and salary. Some of our students have even be hired before graduation!